Water dew point/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Water dew point, or pages that link to Water dew point or to this page or whose text .
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Atmospheric science : The umbrella term for the study of the Earth's atmosphere.
- Meteorology : The interdisciplinary scientific study of the processes and phenomena of the atmosphere, including weather studies and forecasting
- Chemical engineering : The field of engineering that deals with industrial and natural processes involving the chemical, physical or biological transformation of matter or energy into forms useful for mankind, economically and safely without compromising the environment
- Acid dew point : The temperature, at a given pressure, at which any gaseous acid present in combustion product flue gases will start to condense into liquid acid.
- Air : A colorless, odorless and tasteless mixture of gases consisting mostly of nitrogen (N2) and oxygen (O2) which is the part of Earth's atmosphere that humans and all other animals breathe in order to obtain the oxygen needed to sustain life.
- Antoine equation : A mathematical expression (derived from the Clausius-Clapeyron equation) of the relation between the vapor pressure and the temperature of pure substances.
- Condensation (phase transition) : A process in which the vapor phase of a substance is changed into the liquid phase.
- Gas : One of the major states of matter (i.e., gas, liquid, solid and plasma).
- Hydrocarbon dew point : The temperature (at a given pressure) at which the hydrocarbon components of any hydrocarbon-rich gas mixture (such as natural gas) will start to condense out of the gaseous phase.
- Liquid : One of the major states of matter (i.e., gas, liquid, solid and plasma). (A definition-only article)
- Mole fraction : A measure of the concentration of a component substance in a mixture of substances and defined as the number of moles of a component substance in a mixture divided by the total number of moles of the mixture.
- Partial pressure : The pressure which each gas in a gas mixture would have if it alone occupied the same volume at the same temperature.
- Dalton's law (a redirect)
- Pressure : A ratio equal to the force applied perpendicular to the surface of the area divided by that area (force/area).
- Relative humidity : Add brief definition or description
- Steam tables : Add brief definition or description
- Temperature : A fundamental quantity in physics - describes how warm or cold a system is.
- Vapor pressure : The pressure of a vapor in equilibrium with its liquid or solid phase.
- Water : A chemical compound with one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms (H20). It is often in a liquid form and makes up the bulk of the oceans, lakes, rivers and living organisms.
|Blue links are links to articles that are existing in Citizendium.
Red links are links to articles not yet written, and need to be written.