Mole fraction/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Mole fraction, or pages that link to Mole fraction or to this page or whose text .
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Chemical engineering : The field of engineering that deals with industrial and natural processes involving the chemical, physical or biological transformation of matter or energy into forms useful for mankind, economically and safely without compromising the environment
- Concentration : In science, engineering and in general common usage: the measure of how much of a given substance there is in a given mixture of substances.
- Mole (unit) : An SI base unit useed to measure the physical amount of substance.
- Ideal gas law : Relates pressure, volume and temperature for hypothetical gases of atoms or molecules with negligible intermolecular forces.
- Parts-per notation : Notation used in science and engineering, to denote dimensionless proportionalities in measured quantities such as proportions at the parts-per-million (ppm), parts-per-billion (ppb), and parts-per-trillion (ppt) level.
- Molarity : Chemical term for concentrations of solutions, having units of moles/liter.
- Molality : Concentration unit, moles/kilogram, useful for measuring solvent properties.
- Normality : Chemical concentration unit for acid-base reactions.