Parts-per notation/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Parts-per notation, or pages that link to Parts-per notation or to this page or whose text .
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Chemical engineering : The field of engineering that deals with industrial and natural processes involving the chemical, physical or biological transformation of matter or energy into forms useful for mankind, economically and safely without compromising the environment
- Environmental engineering : A field of engineering devoted to remediation of all forms of pollution.
- Air pollutant concentrations : Methods for conversion of air pollutant concentrations.
- Concentration : In science, engineering and in general common usage: the measure of how much of a given substance there is in a given mixture of substances.
- Factor-label conversion of units : A widely used method for converting one set of dimensional units to another set of equivalent units.
- Number : One of the fundamental concepts of mathematics, used for such purposes as counting, ordering, and measuring.