From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Thermodynamics : The statistical description of the properties of molecular systems
- Combined gas law : A combination of the three gas laws known as Charles's law, Boyle's law, and Gay-Lussac's law.
- Gas compressor : A machine that increases the pressure of a gas by reducing its volume.
- Gas stoichiometry : The quantitative relationship between the reactants and products in chemical reactions that produce gases.
- Ideal gas law : Relates pressure, volume and temperature for hypothetical gases of atoms or molecules with negligible intermolecular forces.
- Kinetic theory of gases : Add brief definition or description
- List of states of matter : Add brief definition or description