Antoine equation/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Antoine equation, or pages that link to Antoine equation or to this page or whose text .
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Chemical engineering : The field of engineering that deals with industrial and natural processes involving the chemical, physical or biological transformation of matter or energy into forms useful for mankind, economically and safely without compromising the environment
- Boiling point : The temperature at which the vapor pressure of the liquid equals the external environmental pressure surrounding the liquid and the liquid initiates boiling.
- Clausius-Clapeyron equation : Add brief definition or description
- Henry's law : The relationship between the amount of gas dissolved in a liquid and the partial pressure of that gas above the liquid.
- Partial pressure : The pressure which each gas in a gas mixture would have if it alone occupied the same volume at the same temperature.
- Pressure : A ratio equal to the force applied perpendicular to the surface of the area divided by that area (force/area).
- Raoult's law : Add brief definition or description
- Relative volatility : A measure that compares the vapor pressures of components in a liquid mixture that is widely used in designing distillation and similar separation processes.
- Vapor pressure : The pressure of a vapor in equilibrium with its liquid or solid phase.
- Volatility (chemistry) : A term used to characterize the tendency of a substance to vaporize.