Synthetic biology/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Synthetic biology, or pages that link to Synthetic biology or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Synthetic biology. Needs checking by a human.
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Botany : The study of plants, algae and fungi (mycology).
- Protein : A polymer of amino acids; basic building block of living systems.
- Self-replication : A process by which a thing makes a copy of itself.
- Systems biology : The study of biological systems as a whole.