Synthetic biology/External Links
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- Synthetic Biology.
- We are a group of individuals, groups and labs from various institutions who are committed to engineering biology in an open and ethical manner.
- Presentation on synthetic biology by Drew Endy, given Jan 6, 2009 at the Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing (PSB) 2009.
- LIFE: WHAT A CONCEPT! - An Edge Special Event at Eastover Farm (Aug. 27, 2007), with videos and full-text transcript. Summary here.
- SynBERK. Synthetic Biology Engineering Research Center.
- SynBERC is funded by the National Science Foundation's Engineering Research Center Program. Our partner institutions include UC Berkeley (lead), UC San Francisco, Harvard, MIT, Stanford, and Prairie View A&M University. Please browse our researchers and their interests on our People page, or take a look at our research thrusts and organization.