Systems biology/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Systems biology, or pages that link to Systems biology or to this page or whose text .
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Theoretical biology : The study of biological systems by theoretical means.
- Biophysics : The study of forces and energies in biological systems.
- Life : Living systems, of which biologists seek the commonalities distinguishing them from nonliving systems.
- Thermodynamics : The statistical description of the properties of molecular systems