Prokaryote phylogeny and evolution/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Prokaryote phylogeny and evolution, or pages that link to Prokaryote phylogeny and evolution or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Prokaryote phylogeny and evolution. Needs checking by a human.
- Gene : The functional unit of heredity.
- Germ cell : A kind of cell that is part of the germline, and is involved in the reproduction of organisms.
- Horizontal gene transfer : Transfer of genetic material to a being other than one of the donor's offspring.
- Microorganism : A 'germ', an organism that is too small to be seen individually with the naked eye.
- Prokaryote : Single celled organism with no membrane-bound organelles.
- Sequence : An enumerated list in mathematics; the elements of this list are usually referred as to the terms.