From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Pet. Needs checking by a human.
- Animal : A multicellular organism that feeds on other organisms, and is distinguished from plants, fungi, and unicellular organisms.
- Blade Runner : 1982 science fiction film directed by Ridley Scott and starring Harrison Ford, based on the 1968 Philip K. Dick novel Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
- Bonfire Night : A national celebration held every 5th November in the United Kingdom and some Commonwealth countries to mark a failed attempt in 1605 by several Catholic conspirators, notably Guy Fawkes, to blow up the Houses of Parliament and assassinate James I.
- Breed standard : Set of guidelines which is used to ensure that the animals produced by a breeder or breeding facility conform to the specifics of the breed.
- Cat : A feline, particularly the domesticated feline, Felis catus, a small carnivorous mammal.
- Coat (animal) : The pelage of a show animal or a garment design to protect an animal from harsh weather.
- Cryonics Institute : A member-owned-and-operated not-for-profit corporation in Clinton Township, Michigan, which provides cryonics services.
- Death : State of thermodynamic equilibrium achieved after the end of life.
- Dog grooming : the act of cleaning a dog's coat and external organs both for the sake of appearance and for the animal's health and hygiene.
- Dog group : An official category under the auspices of a kennel club, a group comprises many individual dog breeds.
- Dog : Domesticated canine often kept as a pet or as a working animal and known as 'man's best friend'.
- Domestication : The process of habituating wild animals or plants to live in association with humans, thereby providing us with food, livestock and pets.
- Evolution : A change over time in the proportions of individual organisms differing genetically.
- Imidacloprid : A chloronicotinyl insecticide that acts on the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor.
- Mammal : A warm-blooded animal with a backbone which also has hair, and produces milk to feed its young.
- Papers (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Parrot : Tropical and semitropical birds of the order Psittaciformes, characterized by a short hooked bill, brightly colored plumage, and, in some species, the ability to mimic human speech or other sounds.
- Rabbit : Long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae of the order Lagomorpha, found in several parts of the world.
- Red Dwarf (science fiction series) : A British science-fiction situation comedy that originally aired on the BBC from 1988.
- Rottweiler : A large breed of dog known for its great physical strength and strong protective instinct.
- Yellowstone National Park : Geological "hot spot" located in northwestern Wyoming (U.S.), set aside as the world's first national park in 1872.