Coat (animal)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Coat (animal), or pages that link to Coat (animal) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Coat (animal). Needs checking by a human.
- Animal fancy : Hobby involving interest in, and particularly devotion to, the keeping and or breeding of animals.
- Breed standard : Set of guidelines which is used to ensure that the animals produced by a breeder or breeding facility conform to the specifics of the breed.
- Cat : A feline, particularly the domesticated feline, Felis catus, a small carnivorous mammal.
- Coat : An outer garment designed to protect the wearer from cold or foul weather.
- Mammal : A warm-blooded animal with a backbone which also has hair, and produces milk to feed its young.
- Pet : Particularly cherished or indulged companion animal.
- Selective breeding : Process of breeding plants and animals for particular genetic traits and desirable characteristics.
- Terrier : A member or descendant of any of several dog breeds or dog landraces originally developed for hunting or vermin routing.