See something needing your input? Click here to Join us in providing quality, expert-guided information to the public for free!
Help keep Citizendium online. Wed., March 13, 2013 = Monthly Donor Day. - Donate here
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes and topics related to Panentheism, or pages that link to Panentheism or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Panentheism. Needs checking by a human.
- Bhagavad Gita : A Vaisnava treatise composed around the time of Christ, or perhaps a century or so before, and incorporated into the text of the epic poem Mahabharata.
- Deism : A religious philosophy which holds that religious beliefs must be founded on human reason and observed features of the natural world, and that these sources reveal the existence of a God or supreme being.
- Fundamentalism : Form of religion that holds to scriptural inerrantism or similarly strict literalism.
- God : Supreme, supernatural entity, often credited with omnipotence, omniscience and rulership of the universe.
- Manichaeism : Religious movement popular in Persia and the Middle East circa. third century CE, combining Zoroastrian and Christian beliefs. Beliefs are broadly dualistic, seeing the world as being a battle between good and evil.
- Monotheism : Belief in only one God.
- Pantheism : A religious and philosophical doctrine that everything is of an all-encompassing immanent abstract God; or that the universe, or nature, and God are equivalent.
- Polytheism : Belief in many gods.
- The Enlightenment : An 18th-century movement in Western philosophy and intellectual life generally, that emphasized the power or reason and science to understand and reform the world.