From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Manichaeism, or pages that link to Manichaeism or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Manichaeism. Needs checking by a human.
- Augustine of Hippo : (November 13 354–August 28 430) Bishop and Doctor of the Church.
- Confessions (Augustine) : Autobiography of Augustine of Hippo, written around 400 CE.
- God : Supreme, supernatural entity, often credited with omnipotence, omniscience and rulership of the universe.
- Manichean paranoia : Manichaean Paranoia is dualistic political-religious worldview marked by political positions of intense polarization. Actors who function within Manichaean paranoia operate within an alarming dilemma that leaves little if any ground for ambiguity and cooperation. They must either proactively fight against their political opponents or be destroyed by them.
- Panentheism : The theological position that God is immanent within the Universe, but also transcends it.