Bhagavad Gita/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Bhagavad Gita, or pages that link to Bhagavad Gita or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Bhagavad Gita. Needs checking by a human.
- Asana : Body position in Joga to improve flexibility and vitality, often held for extended periods.
- Dada Lekhraj : Founder of the Brahma Kumaris movement revered as Brahma Baba among his followers.
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika : Sanskrit text by Maharishi Swatmarama that explains Hatha Yoga.
- Hinduism : A diffuse set of cultural and religious practices that originated on the Indian subcontinent.
- Panentheism : The theological position that God is immanent within the Universe, but also transcends it.
- Pantheism : A religious and philosophical doctrine that everything is of an all-encompassing immanent abstract God; or that the universe, or nature, and God are equivalent.
- Sant Mat : Add brief definition or description
- Sathya Sai Baba Movement : Add brief definition or description
- United States of America : Constitutional republic in North America, has major land borders with Mexico and Canada.
- Yoga Sutras : A foundational text of Yoga, which forms part of the corpus of Sutra literature dating to India's Mauryan period.
- Yoga : An entire (Indian) philosophy of being, with the goal of achieving peace of mind and of body, which also includes a set of exercises and breathing techniques to induce relaxation.