From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Oceania. Needs checking by a human.
- Asia : The largest continent in both land area (with 30% of Earth's land area) and population (with 4 billion people, or 60% of Earth's population).
- Australia : Continent in the Southern Hemisphere and the federal parliamentary nation that occupies it.
- CIA activities in Asia-Pacific : This is a regional-level subpage dealing with CIA intelligence and operations pertaining to the Asia-Pacific area. Large topics may be in subordinate pages.
- Conventional coal-fired power plant : An industrial plant which produces electricity by burning of coal and air in a steam generator that heats water to produce high pressure steam which then flows through a series of steam turbines that spin an electrical generator to generate electricity.
- Esperanto : Artificial language created by L.L. Zamenhof in the late 19th century.
- Fermentation (food) : The conversion of nutrients to desired products, such as ethanol, acetic acid or acetone, using yeast, bacteria, or a combination thereof
- Indonesia : A country in Southeast Asia.
- Infanticide : Intentionally causing the death of an infant
- It's a small world : A Disneyland ride featuring the children of the world.
- James Cook : (1728-1779) a British explorer and navigator.
- Latin alphabet : Most widely used alphabet, the standard script of most languages that originated in Europe, where it developed in ancient Rome before 600 BC from the Etruscan alphabet (in turn derived from the Greek alphabet).
- New Zealand : Country in the South Pacific; constitutional monarchy and a member of the Commonwealth of Nations.
- Pacific Ocean : the largest single mass of water in the world, lying between Asia and Australia on its west, and North America and South America on its east.
- Papua New Guinea : A developing nation in Oceania, part of the Commonwealth of Nations, on whose islands and in whose waters were fought many major battles of the Second World War
- Pig (domestic) : Genus of domesticated even-toed ungulates within the family Suidae, specifically Sus domestica, produced for their meat.
- Religion : Belief in, and systems of, worshipful dedication to a superhuman power or belief in the ultimate nature of existence.
- Solomon Islands : An island republic, part of the Commonwealth of Nations, in the South Pacific Ocean, southeast of Papua New Guinea and northwest of Vanuatu; scene of much fighting in the Second World War
- Spanish language : A Romance language widely spoken in Spain, its current and former territories, and the United States of America.
- World Heritage site : A place included in a list maintained by the World Heritage Centre of UNESCO with the aim of cataloguing sites of particular natural or cultural importance to the whole of mankind.