From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Infanticide, or pages that link to Infanticide or to this page or whose text .
- Demography : The study of the change in the size, density, distribution and composition of human populations over time.
- Ritual abuse : Repeated physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual assaults, most often on children, combined with a systematic use of symbols, ceremonies, and machinations designed and orchestrated to attain malevolent effects
- Infant : A child between 1 and 23 months of age.
- Pediatrics : Branch of medicine that deals with the medical care of infants, children, adolescents, and the treatment of their diseases.
- Childbirth : The process of delivering a human baby.
- Abortion : The deliberate expulsion of an embryo or foetus from the womb for the purpose of ending a pregnancy.
- Futile care : Medical procedure or treatment that cannot achieve its stated goals or produce its expected benefits, regardless of repetition and duration of treatment.
- Euthanasia : The act of assisting in the death of an animal or patient, often to end suffering for an incurable disease; a painless death; sometimes called a mercy killing which may or may not be legal.