From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Euthanasia, or pages that link to Euthanasia or to this page or whose text .
- Death : State of thermodynamic equilibrium achieved after the end of life.
- Ethics : The branch of philosophy dealing with standards of good and evil.
- Medical ethics : The study of moral values as they apply to medicine.
- Suicide : The act of killing oneself.
- Physician-assisted suicide : Add brief definition or description
- Assisted suicide : Add brief definition or description
- Animal euthanasia : Add brief definition or description
- American Veterinary Medical Association : Add brief definition or description
- Pentobarbital : Add brief definition or description
- Advance directive : Add brief definition or description
- Futile care : Medical procedure or treatment that cannot achieve its stated goals or produce its expected benefits, regardless of repetition and duration of treatment.
- Persistent vegetative state : Vegetative state refers to the neurocognitive status of individuals with severe brain damage, in whom physiologic functions (sleep-wake cycles, autonomic control, and breathing) persist, but awareness (including all cognitive function and emotion) is abolished.
- Hemlock Society : Add brief definition or description
- Depression : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Depression (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.