From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Nigeria. Needs checking by a human.
- African philosophy : Add brief definition or description
- Africa : Continent stretching over the equator, hosting deserts, tropical jungles and savannah as well as over fifty nations; population about 900,000,000.
- Atlantic Ocean : Second largest ocean in the world; separates the Americas from Europe and Africa.
- Cameroon : (population 18 million) A country located in West/Central Africa which shares boundaries with Chad to the north, Nigeria to the west, Central African Republic to the east, Congo, Gabon and Equatorial Guinea to the south.
- Commonwealth of Nations : An international organisation that evolved out of the British Empire.
- Counterinsurgency : Theory and practice of defeating insurgency without creating even more local resistance or strategic failures
- Country : Nation, state, region, or territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture.
- Demography : The study of the change in the size, density, distribution and composition of human populations over time.
- Dominion : Term applied to the first members of the British Commonwealth to become independent.
- Esperanto : Artificial language created by L.L. Zamenhof in the late 19th century.
- Flare stack : A tall vertical vent pipe used in petroleum refineries, chemical plants and petrochemical plants, oil and gas drilling sites, natural gas processing plants, and landfills for burning off unusable waste gas or flammable gas and liquids released by pressure relief valves during unplanned over-pressuring of plant equipment
- Foreign internal defense operations : Actions taken by U.S. personnel in support of a foreign internal defense grand strategy agreed to by the host nation and the U.S.
- French language : A Romance language spoken in northwestern Europe (mainly in France, Belgium, Switzerland), in Canada and in many other countries.
- French words in English : French words and phrases in English, including a catalog.
- History of television technology : Chronology of the development and history of television.
- Ian Tattersall : (1945- ) A paleontologist who currently serves as curator of anthropology at the American Museum of Natural History in New York City.
- Infanticide : Intentionally causing the death of an infant
- Intellipedia : Wikis, of different security levels, which are used by individuals with appropriate clearances from the 16 agencies of the United States intelligence community; at least one more is accessible to trusted intelligence agencies of a small number of countries.
- Ladapo Ademola : Add brief definition or description
- Mission Africa : Add brief definition or description
- One Laptop per Child : US non-profit organization set up to oversee the creation of an affordable educational device for use in the developing world.
- Public opinion poll : A survey used to measure a population's beliefs and attitudes
- Samuel Bill : (1864 -1942) Irish Christian missionary and founder of the Qua Iboe Mission.
- Sudan : A nation in East Africa/Horn of Africa, with the largest land area of any country in Africa, and near-continuous civil wars since British independence in 1956; effectively a federation of Arab and African parts, with the southern region voting for independence in 2011.
- Transnational spillover from insurgency : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. intelligence and global health : Analysis by the United States intelligence community, in conjunction with more general health organizations, relating to issues of human survival from health-related issues