Military Revolutionary Council/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Military Revolutionary Council, or pages that link to Military Revolutionary Council or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Military Revolutionary Council. Needs checking by a human.
- Government of the Republic of Vietnam : Add brief definition or description
- Le Van Kim : A South Vietnamese general, of neutralist ideology, who distinguished himself in pacification operations but was later frozen out of politics and command
- Nguyen Khanh : An Army of the Republic of Vietnam general who led the 1964 coup that overthrew the 1963 coup that replaced Ngo Dinh Diem, but was subsequently deposed and left the country in 1965
- Nguyen Van Thieu : Vietnamese officer and politician (1923–2001); president of South Vietnam 1967–1975.
- Ton That Dinh : An Army of the Republic of Vietnam general that was in the November 1963 junta and replaced by the January 1964 junta
- Tran Thien Khiem : An Army of the Republic of Vietnam general that suppressed a 1960 coup against Ngo Dinh Diem, participated in the Military Revolutionary Council (MRC) coup of November 1963, and then participating in the 1964 overthrow of the MRC by a new junta
- Tran Van Don : Vietnamese military officer who fought against the Viet Minh with the French, then became a general under Ngo Dinh Diem, but participated in the 1963 overthrow of Diem
- U.S. support to South Vietnam before Gulf of Tonkin : A period of overt advisory and combat support by the U.S. to South Vietnam, from roughly 1962 to mid-1964