Le Van Kim/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Le Van Kim, or pages that link to Le Van Kim or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Le Van Kim. Needs checking by a human.
- Charles de Gaulle : French military and political leader who died in 1970.
- Frederick Nolting Jr. : U.S. ambassador and head of the United States Mission to the Republic of Vietnam, from May 10 to August 15, 1963. A career Foreign Service Officer, he was preceded by Elbridge Durbrow, and succeeded by Henry Cabot Lodge Jr.. A supporter of Ngo Dinh Diem, he did not agree with the policy of U.S. support for a coup against Diem.
- Military Revolutionary Council : The group of Army of the Republic of Viet Nam officers that overthrew Ngo Dinh Diem in November 1963, and ruled until they were overthrown by another military group in January 1964, some generals belonging to both the November and January juntas
- Strategic Hamlet Program : A program for rural security and counterinsurgency, under the South Vietnamese government of Ngo Dinh Diem and directed by his brother and advisor Ngo Dinh Nhu; its success or failure was considered a metric for the Diem government
- Tran Van Don : Vietnamese military officer who fought against the Viet Minh with the French, then became a general under Ngo Dinh Diem, but participated in the 1963 overthrow of Diem
- U.S. support to South Vietnam before Gulf of Tonkin : A period of overt advisory and combat support by the U.S. to South Vietnam, from roughly 1962 to mid-1964