Tran Thien Khiem/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Tran Thien Khiem, or pages that link to Tran Thien Khiem or to this page or whose text .
- Republic of Viet Nam : Add brief definition or description
- Government of the Republic of Vietnam : Add brief definition or description
- Vietnam War : A post-colonial independence/Cold War conflict between communist North Vietnam against South Vietnam, assisted by the United States (1955-1975), to unify Vietnam; won by North Vietnam in 1975.
- Ngo Dinh Diem : President of the Republic of Vietnam from shortly after its creation, to his overthrow and death in the Vietnam War, Buddhist crisis and military coup of 1963. He was of the Catholic minority, ascetic and autocratic, and strongly anti-Communist
- Nguyen Khanh : An Army of the Republic of Vietnam general who led the 1964 coup that overthrew the 1963 coup that replaced Ngo Dinh Diem, but was subsequently deposed and left the country in 1965
- Duong Van Minh : Vietnamese general who led the 1963 overthrow of Ngo Dinh Diem and final President of the Republic of Vietnam in 1975.
- Military Revolutionary Council : The group of Army of the Republic of Viet Nam officers that overthrew Ngo Dinh Diem in November 1963, and ruled until they were overthrown by another military group in January 1964, some generals belonging to both the November and January juntas