Communist Party of Viet Nam/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Communist Party of Viet Nam, or pages that link to Communist Party of Viet Nam or to this page or whose text .
- Communism : A political ideology, and also a system of government, according to which the means of production (including all large business concerns) should be controlled by the government.
- Socialist Republic of Vietnam : Add brief definition or description -->
- Ho Chi Minh : Vietnamese communist and nationalist leader and revolutionary (1890–1969); president of North Vietnam 1946–1969.
- Indochinese Communist Party : Add brief definition or description
- Le Duan : Effective political heir, as leader of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam (North Vietnam), when Ho Chi Minh's health declined. While he did not depose his internal rivals, he gained power over Vo Nguyen Giap and Truong Chinh.
- Truong Chinh : North Vietnamese Politburo member and political theorist, especially advocating agrarian land reform, class struggle, and the "political dau trinh" form of strategy rather than the more military form of Vo Nguyen Giap. Both were eclipsed in power by Le Duan.
- Viet Nam Workers' Party : Designation of the Communist Party of Viet Nam from 1951 to 1976