From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Integral, or pages that link to Integral or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Integral. Needs checking by a human.
- An elementary proof that 22 over 7 exceeds π : Add brief definition or description
- Calculus : The elementary study of real (or complex) functions involving derivatives and integration.
- Complex analysis : Field of mathematics, precisely of mathematical analysis, that studies those properties which characterize functions of complex variables.
- Computer algebra system : Software program enabling manipulation of mathematical expressions in symbolic form.
- Derivative : The rate of change of a function with respect to its argument.
- Enthalpy : Energy function of thermodynamic system equal to internal energy plus pV (pressure times volume).
- Entire function : is a function that is holomorphic in the whole complex plane.
- Finite and infinite : The distinction between bounded and unbounded in size (number of elements, length, area, etc.)
- Gamma function : A mathematical function that extends the domain of factorials to non-integers.
- Jacobian : Determinant of the matrix whose ith row lists all the first-order partial derivatives of the function ƒi(x1, x2, …, xn).
- Lambert W function : Used to solve equations in which the unknown appears both outside and inside an exponential function or a logarithm.
- Measure (mathematics) : Systematic way to assign to each suitable subset a number, intuitively interpreted as the size of the subset.
- Series (mathematics) : A sequence of numbers defined by the partial sums of another infinite sequence.
- Sine : In a right triangle, the ratio of the length of the side opposite an acute angle (less than 90 degrees) and the length of the hypotenuse.
- Trigonometric function : Function of an angle expressed as the ratio of two of the sides of a right triangle that contains that angle; the sine, cosine, tangent, cotangent, secant, and cosecant.