From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Jacobian, or pages that link to Jacobian or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Jacobian. Needs checking by a human.
- Abelian surface : A 2-dimensional Abelian variety.
- Dirac delta function : Sharply peaked function, generalization of the Kronecker delta; a distribution that maps a regular function onto a single function value.
- Hyperelliptic curve : An algebraic curve given by an equation of the form y2 = f(x).
- Integral : A central concept in calculus that generalizes the idea of a sum to cover quantities which may be continuously varying.
- Kummer surface : An irreducible algebraic surface of degree 4 in P3 with the maximal possible number of 16 double points.
- Measure (mathematics) : Systematic way to assign to each suitable subset a number, intuitively interpreted as the size of the subset.
- Partial derivative : A function of several variables is its derivative with respect to one of those variables while all others are kept constant.
- Polar coordinates : Two numbers—a distance and an angle—that specify the position of a point on a plane.
- Spherical polar coordinates : Angular coordinates on a sphere: longitude angle φ, colatitude angle θ