Polar coordinates/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Polar coordinates, or pages that link to Polar coordinates or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Polar coordinates. Needs checking by a human.
- Complex number : Numbers of the form a+bi, where a and b are real numbers and i denotes a number satisfying .
- Jacobian : Determinant of the matrix whose ith row lists all the first-order partial derivatives of the function ƒi(x1, x2, …, xn).
- Plane (geometry) : In elementary geometry, a flat surface that entirely contains all straight lines passing through two of its points.
- Point (geometry) : An object that has a position but no length, breadth or depth.
- Spherical polar coordinates : Angular coordinates on a sphere: longitude angle φ, colatitude angle θ