Gamma function/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Gamma function, or pages that link to Gamma function or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Gamma function. Needs checking by a human.
- Astrophysics : Hybrid of Physics and Astronomy that attempts to explain the physical workings of the celestial objects and phenomena.
- Binomial coefficient : The number of possible choices of k elements out of n elements, disregarding order.
- Catalog of special functions : Add brief definition or description
- Factorial : The number of ways of arranging n labeled objects in order; the product of the first n integers.
- Functional equation : A relation between the values of a function at different points, such as periodicity or symmetry.
- Gamma (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Integral : A central concept in calculus that generalizes the idea of a sum to cover quantities which may be continuously varying.
- Mathematica : Commercial computer algebra system with own programming language that supports functional and procedural programming styles.
- Pi (mathematical constant) : Greek letter π and mathematical constant that is approximately equal to 3.14159.
- Polygamma function : The (m + 1)th derivative of the logarithm of the gamma function.
- Riemann zeta function : Mathematical function of a complex variable important in number theory for its connection with the distribution of prime numbers.