Functional equation/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Functional equation, or pages that link to Functional equation or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Functional equation. Needs checking by a human.
- Dirichlet character : A group homomorphism on the multiplicative group in modular arithmetic extended to a multiplicative function on the positive integers.
- Gamma function : A mathematical function that extends the domain of factorials to non-integers.
- Periodic function : A function that repeats itself after a while, and indefinitely.
- Riemann zeta function : Mathematical function of a complex variable important in number theory for its connection with the distribution of prime numbers.
- Theta function : An analytic function which is a modular form of weight one-half; more generally, the generating function for a quadratic form.
- Trigonometric function : Function of an angle expressed as the ratio of two of the sides of a right triangle that contains that angle; the sine, cosine, tangent, cotangent, secant, and cosecant.