Periodic function/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Periodic function, or pages that link to Periodic function or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Periodic function. Needs checking by a human.
- Exponential function : Function of real or complex variable with the property that the function is equal to its first derivative.
- Fourier series : Infinite series whose terms are constants multiplied by sine and cosine functions and that can approximate a wide variety of periodic functions.
- Functional equation : A relation between the values of a function at different points, such as periodicity or symmetry.
- Mathematical notation : A system of symbolic representations of mathematical objects and ideas.
- Trigonometric function : Function of an angle expressed as the ratio of two of the sides of a right triangle that contains that angle; the sine, cosine, tangent, cotangent, secant, and cosecant.