Theory (mathematics)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Theory (mathematics), or pages that link to Theory (mathematics) or to this page or whose text .
- Mathematics : The study of quantities, structures, their relations, and changes thereof.
- Proof (mathematics) : A sequence of arguments which establishes that some mathematical statement is implied by a certain set of assumptions.
- Set theory : Mathematical theory that models collections of (mathematical) objects and studies their properties.
- Mathematical notation : A system of symbolic representations of mathematical objects and ideas.
- Mizar (software) : A software package for automated verification of mathematical definitions and proofs.