Theory (mathematics)/External Links
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- Abstract Math: Definitions
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy: Non-monotonic logic
- Where Mathematics Comes From
- Gowers, Two definitions of 'definition'
- Madore: quine
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy: Relevance logic
- MathWorld: Axiom schema
- "Sets for mathematics": sample chapter 1 available
- An elementary theory of the category of sets