From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Factorial, or pages that link to Factorial or to this page or whose text .
- Combinatorics : Branch of mathematics concerning itself, at the elementary level, with counting things.
- Special function : Various families of solution functions corresponding to cases of the hypergeometric equation or functions used in the equation's study, such as the gamma function.
- Meromorphic functions : Function of complex variables which is analytic in its domain of definition save at a finite number of points which are poles.
- Stirling's formula : An approximation to the factorial function far from the negative part of the real axis.