Diabetes mellitus type 1/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Diabetes mellitus type 1, or pages that link to Diabetes mellitus type 1 or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Diabetes mellitus type 1. Needs checking by a human.
- Autoimmunity : The failure of an organism to recognize its own constituent parts (down to the sub-molecular levels) as "self", which results in an immune response against its own cells and tissues.
- Diabetes (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Diabetes mellitus type 2 : Medical condition characterised by glucose intolerance and hyperglycemia
- Diabetes mellitus : Relative or absolute lack of insulin leading to uncontrolled carbohydrate metabolism.
- Glutamate decarboxylase : An enzyme that catalyzes the decarboxylation of glutamate to GABA and CO2.
- Glycosylated hemoglobin A : A blood test used to monitor the treatment of diabetes mellitus type 1 and diabetes mellitus type 2.
- Insulin : Hormone that regulates blood glucose levels.