From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Autoimmunity, or pages that link to Autoimmunity or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Autoimmunity. Needs checking by a human.
- Ankylosing spondylitis : Inflammatory joint disease affecting the spine that occurs predominantly in young males producing pain and stiffness.
- Antigen : A molecule that induces an immune response, such as bee pollen or proteins from viruses or bacteria.
- Diabetes mellitus type 1 : Insulin dependent diabetes or juvenile diabetes.
- Diabetes mellitus : Relative or absolute lack of insulin leading to uncontrolled carbohydrate metabolism.
- Immunology : The study of all aspects of the immune system in all animals.
- Lymphocyte : Leukocyte originating in lymphoid tissues, fundamental to the immune system, regulating and participating in acquired immunity, with receptor molecules on its surface that bind to a specific antigen.
- Multiple sclerosis : A chronic, inflammatory, demyelinating disease that affects the central nervous system (CNS).
- Rheumatoid arthritis : A chronic, inflammatory autoimmune disorder that causes the immune system to attack the joints.