Cornish language/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Cornish language, or pages that link to Cornish language or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Cornish language. Needs checking by a human.
- Breton language : Celtic language spoken in Brittany.
- Celtic languages : Branch of the Indo-European languages, sometimes believed to have once been spoken throughout Europe, now confined to the British Isles and Brittany.
- Cornwall : County in the extreme southwest of England.
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- Indo-European languages : A group of several hundred languages, including the majority of languages spoken in Europe, the Plateau of Iran and the subcontinent of India, that share a considerable common vocabulary and linguistic features.
- Irish language : A Goidelic Celtic language spoken mainly on the island of Ireland and in Canada.
- Lug mac Ethlenn : Evident deity from Irish mythology, perhaps equivalent to the Roman Mercury.
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Welsh language : A Brythonic Celtic language spoken mainly in Wales and Patagonia, Argentina.