Lug mac Ethlenn/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Lug mac Ethlenn, or pages that link to Lug mac Ethlenn or to this page or whose text .
- Ireland (island) : An island to the west coast of Great Britain, comprising the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Early Irish literature : Add brief definition or description
- Irish mythology : The remnants of the mythology of the pre-Christian Irish, preserved in altered form in Christian times.
- Irish Mythological Cycle : A body of early Irish literature which includes origin stories and tales of the supposed gods of pre-Christian Ireland.
- Nuadu Airgetlám : Silver-handed Irish mythological hero and apparent deity, related to the Romano-British god Nodens.
- Cú Chulainn : The teenage hero of the Ulaid in the Ulster Cycle of Irish mythology, sometimes referred to as "the Irish Achilles" for his choice of a short but glorious life.
- Táin Bó Cúailnge : "The Cattle Raid of Cooley", central epic of the Ulster Cycle of Irish mythology.