From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Cornwall, or pages that link to Cornwall or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Cornwall. Needs checking by a human.
- Agricultural show : A public event showcasing the equipment, animals, sports and recreation associated with the occupations of agriculture and animal husbandry.
- Celtic music : The traditional or folk music that originates from countries or regions that, until a few hundred years ago, used Celtic languages, and especially Ireland and Scotland.
- Charles, Prince of Wales : Heir to the United Kingdom throne and eldest child of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh; father of Princes William and Harry.
- Cornish language : Celtic language spoken in Cornwall (southwest Britain).
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- Great Britain : The largest part of the United Kingdom, comprising England, Scotland, Wales and islands immediately off their coasts.
- Monty Python's Life of Brian : 1979 movie by Monty Python that satirises the life of Christ.
- Old English : The English language as it was from about the middle of the fifth century until around the middle of the twelfth century (also known as Anglo-Saxon).
- Welsh language : A Brythonic Celtic language spoken mainly in Wales and Patagonia, Argentina.