Anal scale/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Anal scale, or pages that link to Anal scale or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Anal scale. Needs checking by a human.
- Atheris hispida : Venomous viper found in Central Africa with extremely keeled scales and an almost bristly appearance.
- Bitis arietans : A venomous member of the Bitis genus, found in savannah and grasslands from Morocco and western Arabia throughout Africa except for the Sahara and rain forest regions.
- Bitis gabonica : A venomous member of the genus Bitis, found in the rainforests and savannas of Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Bitis nasicornis : A venomous member of the genus Bitis, found in the forests of West and Central Africa.
- Bitis : Genus of venomous vipers found in Africa and the southern Arabian Peninsula.
- Causus defilippii : A venomous member of the genus Causus, found in East Africa.
- Causus lichtensteinii : A venomous viper species found in western and central Africa with no known subspecies.
- Causus resimus : A venomous member of the genus Causus, found in isolated populations distributed across tropical Africa.
- Echis carinatus : Venomous viper species of the genus Echis, found in parts of the Middle East, Central Asia, and especially the Indian subcontinent.
- Macrovipera lebetina : Venomous viper species found in North Africa.
- Snake (organism) : Elongate legless carnivorous reptiles of the suborder Serpentes, order Squamata, abundant in all warm countries.
- Subcaudal scales : Enlarged plates on the underside of the tail, that may be either single or divided and are preceded by the anal scale, found on snakes.
- Ventral scales : Enlarged and transversely elongated scales in snakes, that extend down the underside of the body from the neck to the anal scale.
- Vipera albicornuta : Iranian mountain viper, zigzag mountain viper; venomous viper species endemic in Iran.
- Vipera albizona : Central Turkish mountain viper; venomous viper species endemic to the mountainous regions of central Turkey.
- Vipera ammodytes : Horned viper, long-nosed viper, sand viper, nose-horned viper, horn-nosed viper; venomous viper species found in southern Europe through to the Balkans and parts of the Middle East.
- Vipera aspis : Asp; a venomous viper species found in southwestern Europe.
- Vipera : Genus of venomous vipers.