Subcaudal scales/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Subcaudal scales, or pages that link to Subcaudal scales or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Subcaudal scales. Needs checking by a human.
- Anal scale : The scale just in front of and covering the cloacal opening.
- Atheris katangensis : Venomous bush viper endemic to Congo; smallest member (< 40 cm) of genus Atheris.
- Atheris squamigera : Venomous viper species found in west and central Africa.
- Bitis gabonica : A venomous member of the genus Bitis, found in the rainforests and savannas of Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Bitis : Genus of venomous vipers found in Africa and the southern Arabian Peninsula.
- Causus maculatus : Venomous viper species found mainly in West- and Central Africa.
- Pseudocerastes persicus fieldi : Venomous viper subspecies found in the deserts of the Middle East.
- Snake (organism) : Elongate legless carnivorous reptiles of the suborder Serpentes, order Squamata, abundant in all warm countries.
- Ventral scales : Enlarged and transversely elongated scales in snakes, that extend down the underside of the body from the neck to the anal scale.
- Vipera ammodytes transcaucasiana : Venomous viper subspecies of the genus Vipera, found in parts of Georgia and northern Turkish Anatolia.
- Vipera berus : Widespread venomous viper found in Western Europe, Great Britain and eastward to Far East Asia.