Bitis gabonica/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Bitis gabonica, or pages that link to Bitis gabonica or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Bitis gabonica. Needs checking by a human.
- Anal scale : The scale just in front of and covering the cloacal opening.
- Bitis gabonica rhinoceros : A venomous member of the genus Bitis and a sub-species of the viper family, found in West Africa.
- Bitis nasicornis : A venomous member of the genus Bitis, found in the forests of West and Central Africa.
- Bitis : Genus of venomous vipers found in Africa and the southern Arabian Peninsula.
- List of viperine species and subspecies : Add brief definition or description
- Viperinae : (Pitless vipers, true vipers, Old World vipers); a subfamily of venomous vipers found in Europe, Asia and Africa, distinguished by their lack of the heat-sensing pit organs that characterize their sister group, the Crotalinae.