Causus resimus/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Causus resimus, or pages that link to Causus resimus or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Causus resimus. Needs checking by a human.
- Anal scale : The scale just in front of and covering the cloacal opening.
- Causinae : Monotypic subfamily of venomous vipers found only in subsaharan Africa.
- Causus defilippii : A venomous member of the genus Causus, found in East Africa.
- Dorsal scales : Longitudinal series of plates that encircle the body, but do not include the ventral scales on snakes.
- Snakebite : Wound resulting from penetration of the flesh by the fangs or teeth of a snake.
- Ventral scales : Enlarged and transversely elongated scales in snakes, that extend down the underside of the body from the neck to the anal scale.