Yangtze River/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Yangtze River, or pages that link to Yangtze River or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Yangtze River. Needs checking by a human.
- Geheyan Dam : Large dam on the Xiangjiang, a tributary of the Yangtze River, in Hubei Province, China.
- Infanticide : Intentionally causing the death of an infant
- List of rivers by length : Add brief definition or description
- Shanghai : (Population 18,450,000) City situated near the mouth of the Yangtze River which has long been the international gateway for trade with China.
- South Korea : A democratic republic in East Asia, occupying the southern half of the Korean peninsula; established in 1948 after Korea's liberation from Japanese colonial rule.
- Three Gorges Dam : Large dam constructed by the Government of China on the Yangtze River near to Yichang City in Hubei Province.
- U.S.S. Panay : A U.S. Navy gunboat sunk, in the Yangtze River in China, by Japanese forces in 1937; sometimes considered one of the starting points of WWII
- Yangtze Patrol : U.S. Navy force which cruised China's rivers and coastal waters, protecting U.S. citizens, their property, and their religious missions.