- See also changes related to Troposphere, or pages that link to Troposphere or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Troposphere. Needs checking by a human.
- Air pollutant concentrations : Methods for conversion of air pollutant concentrations.
- Air pollution dispersion modeling : Describes the basic mathematical simulation (i.e., modeling) of how buoyant air pollutants disperse in the atmosphere.
- Atmosphere : The layers of gas surrounding stars and planets.
- Global warming : The increase in the average temperature of the Earth's near-surface air and oceans in recent decades and its projected continuation.
- Homosphere : Lower portion of a two-part division of the atmosphere (the upper portion is the heterosphere) according to the general homogeneity of atmospheric composition, which includes all of the atmosphere from the earth's surface to about 50 to 62 miles (80-100 kilometers).
- Hydroxyl : A molecule consisting of an oxygen atom and a hydrogen atom connected by a covalent bond (single bond).
- Meteorology : The interdisciplinary scientific study of the processes and phenomena of the atmosphere, including weather studies and forecasting
- Radiative forcing : The relative effectiveness of greenhouse gases to restrict outgoing terrestrial long-wave radiation from escaping back into space.
- Stratosphere : Second major layer of Earth's atmosphere, just above the troposphere, and below the mesosphere, stratified in temperature, with warmer layers higher up and cooler layers farther down.
- Zeppelin NT : Class of semi-rigid airships being manufactured since the 1990s by the German company Zeppelin Luftschifftechnik GmbH (ZLT) in Friedrichshafen, Germany.