Errors and residuals in statistics/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Errors and residuals in statistics, or pages that link to Errors and residuals in statistics or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Errors and residuals in statistics. Needs checking by a human.
- Confidence interval : the range of a random variable, such as the mean of a sample, that — with a specified probability — contains the true value for the population.
- Factor analysis : Statistical technique used to explain variability among observed random variables in terms of fewer unobserved random variables called factors.
- Normal distribution : a symmetrical bell-shaped probability distribution representing the frequency of random variations of a quantity from its mean.
- Random variable : a variable whose value is determined by chance rather than as a result of a known cause.