Confidence interval/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Confidence interval, or pages that link to Confidence interval or to this page or whose text .
- Statistics : A branch of mathematics that specializes in enumeration, or counted, data and their relation to measured data.
- Errors and residuals in statistics : Comparison of two related notions of mathematical statistics.
- Random variable : a variable whose value is determined by chance rather than as a result of a known cause.
- Interval : Add brief definition or description
- Normal distribution : a symmetrical bell-shaped probability distribution representing the frequency of random variations of a quantity from its mean.
- Student's t-distribution : Add brief definition or description