Statistics theory/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Statistics theory, or pages that link to Statistics theory or to this page or whose text .
- Mathematics : The study of quantities, structures, their relations, and changes thereof.
- Economics : The analysis of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.
- Coefficient of correlation : Add brief definition or description
- Kappa statistic : Statistical measure of inter-rater reliability between two observers.
- Mode : Add brief definition or description
- Sensitivity and specificity : measures for assessing the results of diagnostic and screening tests.
- Discriminant analysis : Add brief definition or description
- Factor analysis : Statistical technique used to explain variability among observed random variables in terms of fewer unobserved random variables called factors.
- Cluster analysis : Add brief definition or description
- Propensity score : Conditional probability of exposure to a treatment given observed covariates.
- Recursive partitioning : A statistical method for multivariable analysis.
- The Design of Experiments : A monograph (1935) by R.A. Fisher in which he established formal statistical methods for rigorously evaluating the outcomes of controlled experiments.
- Applied statistics : the practice of collecting and interpreting numerical observations for the purpose of generating information.
- Psychometrics : Field of study concerned with the theory and technique of educational and psychological measurement, which includes the measurement of knowledge, abilities, attitudes, and personality traits.