- See also changes related to Psychometrics, or pages that link to Psychometrics or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Psychometrics. Needs checking by a human.
- Applied statistics : the practice of collecting and interpreting numerical observations for the purpose of generating information.
- Factor analysis : Statistical technique used to explain variability among observed random variables in terms of fewer unobserved random variables called factors.
- Psychology : The study of systemic properties of the brain and their relation to behaviour.
- Statistics theory : A branch of mathematics that specializes in enumeration, or counted, data and their relation to measured data.