Poisson distribution/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Poisson distribution, or pages that link to Poisson distribution or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Poisson distribution. Needs checking by a human.
- Applied statistics : the practice of collecting and interpreting numerical observations for the purpose of generating information.
- Common student exercises in computer science : Add brief definition or description
- Discrete probability distribution : Class of probability distributions in which the values that might be observed are restricted to being within a pre-defined list of possible values.
- Exponential distribution : Class of continuous probability distributions that describe the times between events in a Poisson process, i.e. a process in which events occur continuously and independently at a constant average rate.
- Normal distribution : a symmetrical bell-shaped probability distribution representing the frequency of random variations of a quantity from its mean.
- Simeon Denis Poisson : (1781 – 1840) French mathematician known for his work on definite integrals, electromagnetic theory and probability theory.