Bayes Theorem/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Bayes Theorem, or pages that link to Bayes Theorem or to this page or whose text .
- Probability theory : Mathematical theory of randomness.
- Probability : a numerical measure - on a scale of 0 to 1 - of the likelihood of an event, based either upon objective evidence or upon subjective judgement.
- Bayesian probability : Add brief definition or description
- Conditional probability : Is the probability that a given event occurs given the knowledge of some partial information about the results of the experiment.
- Thomas Bayes : Add brief definition or description
- Sensitivity and specificity : measures for assessing the results of diagnostic and screening tests.
- Diagnostic test : Test performed to aid in the diagnosis or detection of a disordered system; may be one of the many forms of medical diagnostic, diagnostic testing of software or machines, etc.
- Bayesian message classification : Add brief definition or description