Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Snack. Needs checking by a human.
- Bread : A kind of food made from heated dough.
- Chips (food) : Strips of skinless potato that are grilled, deep-fried or baked until their outsides are crisp and approaching golden brown in colour
- Italian cuisine : Add brief definition or description
- Samosa : Dish made from processed potatoes (occasionally along with cauliflower) that have been put inside a near-pyramidal shaped covering of flour dough and deep-fried.
- Sandwich : At least one slice of bread, covered with meat or other filling