Random number generator/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Random number generator, or pages that link to Random number generator or to this page or whose text .
- Mathematics : The study of quantities, structures, their relations, and changes thereof.
- NP complexity class : Class of decision problems that can be solved in nondeterministic polynomial time or, equivalently, can be checked in polynomial time.
- Randomness : Add brief definition or description
- Blum Blum Shub : Add brief definition or description
- Linear congruential method : Add brief definition or description
- Output feedback : Add brief definition or description
- Code division multiple access : Add brief definition or description
- Computer simulation : A computer program that attempts to simulate an abstract model of a particular system.
- Cryptography : A field at the intersection of mathematics and computer science that is concerned with the security of information, typically the confidentiality, integrity and authenticity of some message.
- Feedback : The use of information from the monitoring of system performance either to modify or to maintain that performance.
- Frequency agility : The capability of a set of electromagnetic receivers and transmitters to change, rapidly, their operating frequencies, possibly under the control of pseudo-random, network-synchronized frequency selection software
- Noise : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Noise (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Shift register : Add brief definition or description
- Spread spectrum : A communications technique in which the information to be transmitted travels redundantly over multiple channels (e.g., frequencies, time slots), the number and identity of which may change. It provides greater immunity to noise and electronic attack, makes it harder to intercept, and can increase capacity of a shared medium.
- Video game : A game played using an electronic controller to manipulate images on a display screen.